These are advanced fillers that have been engineered to provide highly effective natural-looking results by inducing collagen replenishment or by curing wrinkles from within rather than simply filling their voids. This leads to a more prolonged correction of the signs of facial ageing which restores the skin’s youthful look in a relatively fewer injection sites and treatment courses.
Various FDA approved agents with different mechanisms of actions have been developed to combat skin laxity and signs of aging by bio-stimulation or bio-remodelling include Sculptra® Aesthetic (injectable poly-L-lactic acid), RADIESSE® (Calcium Hydroxylapatite) and Profhilo® (a hybrid cooperative complexes of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) at high and low molecular weights).
At the Colchester Medical Aesthetics, your practitioner would discuss the best option available to address your concerns of any facial wrinkles and folds according to treatment time, number of treatments required, recovery time, the rate and duration of effect and cost effectiveness*.
These advanced treatment are ideal for:
- Adding volume to hollow cheeks, chin and temples.
- Softening facial skin wrinkles.
- Enhancing Nasolabial and Melolabial folds (nose to mouth/mouth to chin).
- Defining the jawline.
- 360° versatile facial contouring.
- Non-facial rejuvenation (neck, décolleté and hands)
* Prices vary depending on the product used and treatment plan, and will be decided upon consultation.